Friday, March 29, 2013

Sick, Sick Girl


I feel AWFUL. Like someone is stabbing me in the throat over and over and over again.

I don't feel like writing. The knife in my throat is a little too distracting. So I'm going to keep this blog post short. But suffice it to say it's hard to make your goals happen when you feel like your body is killing you. I believe, however, that if you keep your determination alive and see this as a challenge rather than a roadblock, you can do anything.

Hopefully, I can take my own advice.

Daily Stats:

 

  1. No exercise or stretching today. But I did meditate and work on my writing today.
  2. Wrote in my journal, stayed on budget, and wrote a poem today.
  3. Posted on my blog.
  4. No cleaning today.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're sick. I hope you get well soon and you're right, if you keep up some things while you're ill, it'll help make you feel pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping by, Mark. It's really good to see you again. I can't believe you've kept at this so long! You've done far better than I ever have.

      Delete