Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An Object in Motion


An object in motion stays in motion. But an object at rest, stays at rest.

You may recognize Newton's first law of motion, also known as the law of inertia. Why am I mentioning it here?

Because this blog is all about changing your life. And the only way you can change your life is if you have the energy and ability to achieve your goals. Exercise is your body in motion. Once it begins to move, it'll continue moving and you'll lead a productive day.

You stay at rest, sitting in front of your television set or computer screen, however, and that's where you'll stay. Stuck. For the rest of your life.

A chilling thought, don't you think?

I exercise, not for the body I hope it gives me. Not for the desire to lose weight. I do it for my health. I do it for my goals. I do it to become a stronger person who can achieve anything

I do it to stay in motion.

Daily Stats:

  1.  Exercised, stretched, meditated, and worked on writing twice today.
  2. Wrote in journal and did NOT stay on budget.
  3. Posted on my blog.
  4. Picked up in room, cleaned out purse, and threw away trash on bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment