Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Sweetest Little Commenter I've Ever Seen





Well, Mark might not even read this, as it is a Thursday, but I decided to do a blog post for him anyway!

Thank you so much, Mark, for all the encouragement, time, and kindness you've shown me. You have no idea how much it has meant to me. Whether I like it or not, I'm an over-sensitive soul (I've been told that comes with the territory of dealing with a creative mind) and I need all of the encouragement I can get.

You've been a great friend to me, and I want you to know that your efforts have been appreciated. Hopefully, you'll be reading this on Friday and realize it. ;)

Thanks again, especially for yesterday's comment. I really needed it. I hope the writing is going well! And good luck!

Daily Stats:



  1. Exercised, meditated and worked on my writing twice today. Only stretched once.
  2. Wrote in my journal, stayed on budget, and wrote my first ever haiku today.
  3. Posted on my blog.
  4. Made my bed and did a load of dishes.
  5. Stayed on my diet.
  6. Cooked breakfast and made my lunch.
  7. Drew.

1 comment:

  1. I am here and pleased as punch to be. I'm glad my words are getting through too. It's hard to tell when there's no feedback.

    ReplyDelete